ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. We currently realise installations with a total annual investment of 500 million euros. More than 700 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on site acquisition, planning, engineering, financing and the construction of wind and solar energy plants for a sustainable energy supply, and they provide operational management and maintenance.
To strengthen our team in Wiesbaden, we are seeking as soon as possible a
Working student (m/w/d) - Finance & Sales - Tunisia
Your responsibilities – You ...
- support the financing and sales activities for wind and solar projects in Tunisia
- interact w/ and assist the project development team in Tunisia
- help with the administration and support of the team
- develop recommendations for the optimization of the internal processes
Your profile –You ...
- are studying Economics, Finance or similar
- are currently an enrolled bachelor student or have started your master studies
- have good knowledge of business administration
- are fluent in English and French
- have a very good knowledge of Excel
- are interested in working in the renewable energy, emerging markets or the financial sector in the long term
- interdisciplinary teamwork in a successful and dynamic company
- responsibility in a flat hierarchy with fast decisions
- friendly, fair and open working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application via our online form.
Sami El Mostaine
+49 (0) 611 267 65-0 * www.abo-wind.com