ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. We currently realise installations with a total annual investment of approximately 500 million euros. Our 800 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on site acquisition, planning, engineering, financing and the construction of wind and solar energy plants for a sustainable energy supply, and they provide operational management and maintenance.
In order to strengthen our team in Lodz, Poland, we are seeking as soon as possible an
Accounting Specialist (m/w/d)
Your responsibilities – You ...
- document all business transactions in accordance with legal and tax requirements
- manage cash monitoring and oversee incoming and outgoing payments
- plan liquidity
- coordinate closely with local tax and accounting advisors as well as with corresponding Polish authorities
- manage the local documentation (e.g. contracts) and create ad-hoc analysis
- report to the parent company
Your profile – You ...
- have a degree in Business Administration or similar
- have relevant knowledge in financial accounting and experience with reporting to a foreign parent company
- are ideally experienced with legal and tax structures of renewable energy projects
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- have at least four years of professional experience, ideally within an international group
- are business fluent in English, German language skills would be an asset
- have a structured work style, are well organized, have strong communication skills, and are self-confident
- Interesting and diversified opportunities in the fast-growing renewables sector
- Wide range of tasks within a dedicated team
- High levels of personal accountability, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- Scope for your continued professional development
- Flexible working times and home-office opportunities
- Friendly working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application via our online form.
+49 (0) 611 267 65-0 * www.abo-wind.com
Telefon: (0611) 267 65-0