Work with us on a sustainable energy supply!
ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. We currently realise installations with a total annual investment of approximately 500 million euros. Our 800 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on site acquisition, planning, engineering, financing and the construction of wind and solar energy plants for a sustainable energy supply, and they provide operational management and maintenance.
ABO Wind has had a subsidiary in Dublin, Republic of Ireland since 2008.
Join our team in Dublin, Ireland as an
Accounting Specialist (m/w/d)
- document all business transactions in accordance with legal and tax requirements
- monitor cash flows and manage incoming and outgoing payments
- report to parent company
- plan liquidity and perform ad-hoc analysis
- coordinate closely with local tax and accounting advisors as well with corresponding Irish authorities
- carry out document management (e.g. contracts)
- have a degree in Business Administration or similar
- have experience with legal and tax structures of renewable energy projects
- have at least 4 years of professional experience, ideally part of an international group
- have good knowledge in financial accounting
- are experienced with reporting to a foreign (German) parent company
- speak English on a business fluent level, German as an asset
- possess an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills
- have a structured work style, are well organized and self-confident
We offer interdisciplinary teamwork in a successful and dynamic company. You will work on a variety of tasks in a friendly and competent team.
- Interesting and diversified opportunities in the fast-growing renewables sector
- Wide range of tasks within a dedicated team
- High levels of personal accountability, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- Scope for your continued professional development
- Flexible working times and home-office opportunities
- Friendly working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application via our online form.
Telefon: (0611) 267 65-0