You will work in our renewable energy team and focus on providing technical expertise and managing of renewable energy projects, especially wind energy projects. Your main tasks will be:
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies
- Technical Due Diligence for wind energy projects, contract review
- Conceptual design of wind farms,
- Support in tendering, contract negotiations and implementation of renewable energy projects with a focus on wind energy.
- Project Management
- Elaboration of Technical Proposals.
Project locations are all over the world. Services shall be performed in head office in Bad Homburg (Germany Frankfurt/Main) area and abroad at project locations.
- University degree in engineering (electrical engineering preferred), mechanical or civil engineering.
- Proven professional experience in studies and/or implementation of wind energy projects: This shall include at least ten (10) years of experience with wind energy projects, e.g. resource assessment, feasibility studies, technical due diligence and contract review, project development, preparation of tender documents, implementation, monitoring of operation, turbine technology, O&M services.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Good language skills in another language, preferably in Russian, are an advantage.
Beside your technical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, an advanced user of MS Office. Additional skills in using specific wind energy design software like WindPRO/WAsP/CFD, or engineering software like AutoCAD or GIS-software, is an advantage. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineers company, member of GOPA, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Central and Southeast Asia.
- A full-time job working in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment as part of our growing Renewable Energy Team.
- Secure workplace in a leading medium-sized but worldwide active energy consultancy company.
- Free job ticket valid throughout greater Frankfurt area
- Participation in corporate success
- Challenging international projects
Apply for this job
Please submit your application by e-mail at:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 800
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20