As a leading provider of education and capacity building services
in the field of renewables, we have trained more than 30,000
participants from over 160 countries since our establishment in
We are based in Berlin and have a global outreach, offering
unique practical technical training and expertise, both in-person
and online. We cover a wide scope of renewable energy and energy
efficiency topics with technical, legal and economic aspects.
International Photovoltaics Expert for training projects (m/f/d)
Our highly accomplished and friendly solar and energy efficiency
team is looking for a full or part time photovoltaics expert to
continue our mission (30-38.5 h/week).
- Designing, planning and managing training programmes in the
field of grid-connected photovoltaics (in-person and online
- Developing and updating of training content and training
- Managing and controlling the quality of training materials
developed by external specialists
- Delivering training on grid-connected photovoltaics both in
Berlin and internationally
- Managing, reviewing and coordinating external trainers and
- Consulting for establishing local training facilities
including Train-the-Trainer programs and practical training
Your tool box:
- Completed degree in engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience on technical aspects of grid
connected PV project design and implementation
- Motivation to transfer knowledge in the field of education
- Experience in delivering training would be beneficial
- Experience in managing projects and international teams
- A solution-driven, interdisciplinary team player who can also
- Professional written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German and other languages is a definite plus
- Residence in Berlin or willingness to move to Berlin
- You will actively shape the international energy transition
and contribute to climate protection focusing on PV.
- You will be an integral part of a lively, engaging and
wonderfully open team.
- You will work in a highly motivating, international and
flexible professional environment with both large, international
organizations and individual experts.
- You will have 50 % home office flexibility and additional
For applicants from outside Germany, please note the eased
regulations on work permits for professionals: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/
Feel free to contact me, Gérald Lamusse, Head of Solar &
Energy Efficiency team, directly (email@example.com) for more
insights, or simply send us your application file (cover letter,
CV, references and salary expectations) to our Head of
Organization, Sylvia Luedecke: firstname.lastname@example.org.