SOLIDpower is a leading manufacturer for fuel cell systems to supply power and heat for homes and businesses. Our main markets are Germany, Italy, BeNeLux and the United Kingdom.
At our site in Germany we product the BlueGEN fuel cell system – world’s most efficient microCHP. BlueGEN is ideally suited for small businesses and domestic dwellings.
To further strengthen our successful team of SOLIDpower GmbH in Heinsberg we are looking for a
- Review all processes and systems of the entity including ERP, MRP, accounting and administration, identifying improvements and making recommendations.
- Ensure that reporting and management systems operate at target levels.
- Prepare and report on the analytics necessary to manage a manufacturing, sales and service business.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager in implementing and maintaining a standard cost system which includes purchased items, machine costs, labour costs and overhead standard rates.
- Regularly review the standard costs and revenues and report on significant variances.
- Recommend cost reduction opportunities across all areas of the business.
- Assist organisation of the annual and periodic stock takes, analysing the results and ensuring the ERP system is operating as intended.
- Oversee the workflows via the ERP and ensure that the Engineering Change Notices and Workflows are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the entity’s assets and inventory are secure from theft and losses.
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller, assisting when required and providing advice.
- Review the monthly financial reports and investigate any unexpected results.
- Assist the MD GmbH review the accounts and operational reports on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with the Group Financial Controller and MD GmbH regarding maintaining appropriate insurances.
- Be an effective team player with the other members of SP Group.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures especially with regards to confidentiality.
- Be aware, undertake and enforce safe work practices.
- Perform any other duties within your skills, training and experience as requested.
- Business Studies Degree required.
- Manufacturing (importing and exporting) experience in an SME.
- Sound experience as a Business Controller.
- Sound experience with internal/management reporting/analytics for operations and finance.
- Good communicative skills, team worker with tact, organisational talent.
- Sound knowledge of ERP and MRP software.
- Fluent German and English (verbal and in writing); (Italian would be an advantage).
- Be part of young, international, and aspiring team
- Personal development in a growing business
- Diversified tasks and challenges
- Realise own ideas and innovations
z. Hd. Petra Ferreira, Borsigstr. 80, 52525 Heinsberg, Germany
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: