The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,000 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site.
Project Manager (m/f/d)
PV Hybrid System – Battery Systems
Among other things, photovoltaic hybrid systems and battery systems are being planned, monitored and serviced beyond the grid connection in Munich.
To strengthen our team in this area, we are looking for a project manager (m/f/d) who plans, accompanies and supervises the large-scale projects independently until the final documentation.
Your scope of work will include but not be limited to:
- Lead our consulting team in international projects as a project manager (m/f/d)
- General design and design of photovoltaic hybrid systems
- General design and design of battery systems, either large grid-connected systems or in combination with hybrid systems
- Preparation of project-specific documents, e. g. technical specifications, tender documents, reports etc.
- Energy yield calculations of photovoltaic hybrid plants and simulation of large grid-connected battery systems
- Support of the sales team for the acquisition of new projects
- Budget responsibility
You have successfully completed your studies at a Technical University or a University of Applied Sciences in the field of energy and environmental technology, supply engineering, electrical engineering etc., preferably with a focus on the field of Renewable Energies / Photovoltaics
- General work experience ideally fiveyears is desirable
- Professional experience in planning and consulting of renewable energy systems, especially photovoltaic hybrid systems, if possible three to five years is desirable
- Professional experience in the area of planning and consulting of grid-connected battery systems ideally two to three years is desirable
- Experience in consulting of international development banks, e. g. KfW, ADB, AFD, WB, IFC etc. is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of photovoltaic systems, Homer and battery design software
- English fluent both spoken and written are required. Knowledge of German and French is an advantage
- You are autonomous, goal-oriented, reliable, have a spirit of initiative and team player competencies
- Good communication and intercultural skills (intern and with client) required
- Flexibility and mobility abroad required
- Range of possibility for mobile working
What to expect:
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects in a dynamic, team-oriented and international company
- Attractive conditions and a safe, long-term employment with individual development opportunities
- An attractive working time model as well as additional benefits (e. g. health care programme, company-events, sports portfolio, Ticket Restaurant meal vouchers, Bike-Leasing, international trainee programme etc.)
- Company-owned parking space or public transportation close to the office, respectively
If you are interested in this responsible position, then we look forward to receiving your expressive application giving your availability and salary expectations by e-mail at email@example.com.
Share our fascination for engineering excellence!
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Tel.: +49 89 255594-348
Fax: +49 89 255594-144