Inside Sales Agent (m/f/x)
WE ARE NEWMOTION
We are Europe’s largest electric charging partner. We are on a mission to enable everybody to drive as many kilometres as possible powered by clean energy. We do that by offering large scale smart charging solutions to the masses. We contribute to a low-carbon world by making EV charging easy, accessible and smart, with the best expertise, highest quality & service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE IN CHARGE OF
Like many other companies, our sales teams are responsible in seeking out and securing the right partnerships and clients in order to get customers on-board with our mission. Sales teams at NewMotion are exciting, unique, and passionately driven to lead our company to commercial excellence. Providing the best advice and ensuring quality relationships is at the forefront of our sales teams.
We are looking for an
Inside Sales Agent
to join the German Sales team at our office in Berlin.
In this role you give our clients advice about our products and services. You work very closely with your team to secure a fast and accurate sales process. You’re proactive and in a dynamic environment you motivate your team to reach their goals.
THIS IS HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE
- Answer calls and consult customers by phone and email.
- Create and send offers using Salesforce.
- Handle customer requests by email and phone.
- Process orders using Salesforce.
- Daily follow up on incoming leads.
- Work in close collaboration with our local operations department.
- Monitor the process before the installation.
BECOME PART OF THE CHANGE
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar level through experience.
- At least 1 year of experience within sales.
- Strong communication skills, able to help our customers and ask the right questions where and when needed.
- A customer friendly attitude and a goal oriented personality.
- You like working with others and have great team spirit.
- You are eager to learn everything there is to know about our products and services.
- You’re able to work structured and accurate and you’re great with numbers.
- Affinity with sustainability and electric mobility is a plus.
- Flexibility on process changes and eager to develop new ways of working.
- Fluent in both German and English is a must.
Working at NewMotion means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with big ambitions.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Become an expert in e-mobility.
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all over the world.
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + bonus.
- Receive a MacBook.
- Develop your skills and expertise through several trainings. Besides this, you will receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan.
- Enjoy our fun weekly get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing or any other event initiated by colleagues.
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: