Business Development Manager (Central and Northern Europe)
Established in 1994 Anecto is a leading Electronic Engineering provider of service solutions to the power conversion industry. Its comprehensive range of services include repair and refurbishment, training, technical support and parts management. Its committed to the achievement of a carbon neutral planet – solutions today extend the life and increase productivity of customers assets that generate store and distribute green electricity.
As part of our European expansion plans, we have identified the need to hire a
Business Development Manager (to be located in Germany or another Central / Northern European country).
- Conduct analysis of the business environment with particular focus on the renewable energy sector to identify new customers and strategic partnerships
- Create and manage a portfolio of client accounts; monitoring the ongoing activities and customer experience related to them
- Develop solutions to enhance customer experience which may include strategic partnerships around logistics management
- Perform technical/financial assessment, lead deal structuring and handle commercial negotiations with local operators and developers.
- Build strong commercial relationships at every step along the value chain and elevating conversation amongst partner organisations to strategic level
- Co-create the commercial and budgeting strategy with the Anecto Executive and Leadership team
- Develop a technical / product knowledge around the key technologies and innovations in the power electronics space.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial and/or a consulting role
- Strong understanding of the renewables market with experience in a Power Electronics background
- Experience of the German/ Northern Europe markets preferable
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Consultative approach to solving commercial problems and building business
- Entrepreneurial spirit and someone who will thrive on working independently building operations from scratch
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to think strategically and long term
- Competent and comfortable with a Remote working environment
- A Business / Technical first degree would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in German is an advantage and another language of Central and Northern Europa nice-to-have asset
Germany is a critical market and will be the starting point for our client´s European expansion plans. This is a superb career opportunity for the right candidate and there is a clear opportunity for career progression as the business expands. This job opportunity can be filled remote/"home-office" in Germany, but other locations in Central and Northern Europe are as well possible for this job.
Please submit email application (Job Reference : EUBDM ) by way of a cover letter and up to date CV to email@example.com
15-16E Mervue Business Park
H91 D3T0 Mervue (Galway)
00353 91 757 404
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: