(Senior) Originator & Product Developer (gn)
LichtBlick has been pursuing a single goal for the last 22 years: good energy. And everyone knows it. People are just as important to us as climate-neutrality; after all, we create a great climate every single day. LichtBlick doesn’t just offer you any old job, but one with a future – for the future. Our mission is to make a climate-neutral lifestyle normal. In other words, to define a new normal that more and more people believe in. And it’s working. The eight electricity customers who first joined us have grown into a community of 1.7 million people who have ‘seen the light’. A community that saves one million tonnes of CO₂ a year while making a statement for a fair and climate-neutral world of tomorrow. Do you want to make a difference with your work? Then come to the green side! Let us shape the new normal.
You’ll be part of Origination & Product Development where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for PPAs, product development and the green commodity strategy. The team works closely with Sourcing & Pricing and divisions such as Sales, Trading, Group and many more divisions within LichtBlick, while being functional part of EET Trading (Eneco Energy Trade). The team develops and executes PPA solutions and develops product strategies in close collaboration with Sales, based on our existing and developing renewable assets and 3rd party agreements. The team and Green Energy Markets play a significant role in the continuing growth of LichtBlick and Eneco in the German market.
- Structure PPA solutions and evaluating related project business cases with colleagues in Green Energy Markets, Trading and more
- Negotiate and close sourcing PPAs in cooperation with Trading and Sales
- Support B2B sales in build-up of Corporate PPA offtake pipeline for German and international accounts
- Identify and develope commercial opportunities and products in collaboration with Sales
- Thrive in an international environment and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Provide commercial support to leadership and project development team
- Generate opportunities and develop further to lead deals from lead generation to signing
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree and can demonstrate strong commercial experience and acumen
- Experience in negotiating and contracting PPAs – this can be from the developer or purchaser’s side of the deal
- Strong level of experience of working in the German energy market and relevant regulatory framework
- Proven track record in developing B2B products and opportunities
- At least 5 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving as part of a team and across countries
- Fluent in German and English (mandatory), negotiation level
What we offer:
LichtBlick was one of the first green electricity providers and now offers the full spectrum of climate-neutral energy solutions. Together, we want to make the world even better. Maybe even with your help. Here at LichtBlick, you can expect an exciting and challenging role – in the heart of Hamburg and as part of a highly motivated and welcoming team. You can look forward to flexible working hours and benefits such as homeworking, sabbaticals, sport programmes and plenty more besides. We also offer a culture of innovation combined with scope for independent initiative and decision-making, not to mention a variety of additional opportunities for personal and professional development.
Miriam Anna Jungfleisch
Zirkusweg 6, 20359 Hamburg