ENERTRAG provides all services related to renewable energies. We efficiently combine electricity, heat and mobility in all areas of life. With more than two decades of experience in Europe, our 680 employees combine all the skills required for successful operation and efficient maintenance, for citizen-oriented planning, reliable construction of energy plants and grids up to complete integrated power plants. We are always one energy ahead - whether in sector coupling, participation models or demand-oriented night-time labelling.
For our location in Dauerthal we are looking for you full-time as
Project Coordinator* in the Field of Renewable Energies with an International Focus
As a project coordinator in the field of renewable energies with an international focus you can work with us flexibly within Germany and you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordinate and manage project development from our local teams in Vietnam and Ghana
- Supporting the identification of potential wind and solar energy sites also with a view to possible hybrid operation in the PtX sector
- Convincing presentation of ENERTRAG to authorities, institutions, project partners, at professional events and conferences
- Establishment of networks in the target regions.
- Involvement and coordination of involved ENERTRAG departments
- Management of the project development up to the complete approval and implementation stage
- Identification and initiation of project partnerships
- Support and coordination in the conclusion of purchase, lease and concession agreements with land owners to secure the site
- Project controlling to ensure compliance with budgets and achievement of project objectives
- Analysis and evaluation of the political and planning law situation in the individual countries and regions for the implementation of renewable energy projects
We expect from you
- University degree in law, business administration, as industrial engineer or engineer with additional economic education
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of project development of renewable energy projects
- Knowledge and experience in technology and economic analysis of renewable energy plants, esp. wind, solar and PtX
- Relevant experience in international project management
- Basic legal and contractual knowledge and experience
- Intercultural competence, good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate, organizational skills, negotiation skills, target and performance orientation, flexibility
- German and English business fluent in spoken and written, further language skills in French, Spanish or others are desirable but not a requirement
We offer you
With us, the following benefits await you in addition to an exciting job:
- Employee participation
- The possibility of mobile working
- Kindergarten subsidy
- Health management and accident insurance
- Flexible working hours in the weekly core working time model
- Individual further training opportunities
- Constantly growing international company
Do you have questions about the application? We can be reached daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tel: +49 39854 6459-307 or by email to email@example.com.
Please only upload your application via our career page!
* What counts for us is your ability and your motivation to promote renewable energies with us - not age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual orientation or religion.
ENERTRAG | HR department
Please apply here!
+49 (39854) 6459-307
www.enertrag.com ENERTRAG Aktiengesellschaft http://www.enertrag.com http://www.enertrag.com https://files.relaxx.center/kcenter-google-postings/kc-15496/logo_google.png 2021-10-21T12:13:09.293Z FULL_TIME EUR YEAR null 2021-09-09 Dauerthal 17291 53.364401 13.969287