Investment and Financial Analyst (m/w/d)
EP New Energies GmbH
EP New Energies GmbH is the competence centre for renewable energies within the EPH Group. We combine the drive of a start-up with the experience, resources and network of our corporate group. As a young and dynamic company, we have been driving forward the development and implementation of renewable energy projects since 2019. We benefit from the
large amount of real estate of the companies within the EPH Group – spread across Europe. Additionally, we are working on M&A renewables deals for un-organic growth We are looking for motivated and committed visionaries who will join us in driving this great project forward with all their energy.
- Support all business operations from a commercial perspective (cooperation agreements, project/business development, project finance, M&A opportunities, PPAs) differentiated into:
- Corporate Finance focussing on profitability and solvency of EPNE
- Project Controlling ensuring project profitability challenged by sensitivity analysis
- M&A Renewables support concentrating on rational checks, red flags and critical review of input assumptions
- Financial modelling of wind and solar projects, portfolio review combined with standardization and automatization of tools
- Challenging and improving assumptions and running cross-checks for relevant project- and business activities
- Negotiate PPA contracts for renewable energy projects and coordinate the participation in FIT auctions.
- Evaluate and arrange financing contracts for renewable energy projects
- Provide relevant support to the Management Directors in business planning and strategy
- Exceptional degree from a university or business school in business, technical or financial field combined with sound knowledge in the area of finance and strategy
- At least 3 years of experience from the renewable energy industry, in a commercial role with well-founded experience with financial modelling, portfolio valuation and business models
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with sound and rational judgement
- Financial Modelling skills, VBA coding appreciated
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills, can-do attitude, deep sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Challenging and exciting tasks within a growing renewable energy company
- Short decision-making paths and a motivated, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- 30 days annual leave
- Project work in a national and international environment
Would you like to work with us on this unique project?
If you’re ready to be challenged, please send us your application by e-mail, stating your next possible starting date and salary expectations.
EP New Energies GmbH
Köpenicker Straße 54
+49 152 01570632
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: