Android Developer (f/m)
Mobisol is the leading German company for Solar Home Systems (SHS) dedicated to delivering a clean, affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households living without access to reliable energy. Mobisol products combine solar energy with innovative mobile technology and microfinance. After having successfully installed more than 70,000 live systems in Tanzania and Rwanda and upcoming market launch in Kenya, Mobisol is now moving into the business at a larger scale – thereby stimulating economic and social development in developing countries while simultaneously contributing to global environmental protection.
To support our app development team in Berlin we are looking for a passionate
Android Developer (f/m)
As Android Developer you are developing and improving the core of the Mobisol Android software solutions. All information flows between customers, systems, partners and Mobisol are managed and shaped by our software and are connected to the back-end application. Most Mobisol business processes at the ground in East Africa are supported and shaped by different technologies that rely on a working and efficient backbone. The Android apps are the main enabler for our operations under difficult conditions in rural Africa.
Within a team of experienced and self-driven developers you put your fingerprint on the mobile application of Mobisol to deliver the best service and products to our rural customers in East Africa and stay in touch with them.
More information about Mobisol you can find on www.plugintheworld.com.
Together with the international mobile application team you will:
- be challenged by different disciplines of Android development – you design, develop and improve state of the art Android based software that is used by our colleagues and customers with the special requirements of the African markets in mind
- work in a friendly environment - you will work with our experienced software development team in close cooperation with your colleagues in Tanzania, Rwanda and Kenya
- be an interface between different parts of software development - you will coordinate and innovate with the backend and the firmware development team
- You have the passion for discovering, evaluating and implementing new technical solutions for Mobisol´s vision to plug in the world!
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in mobile development ideally in a start-up environment
- You are familiar with good Android development practices
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You have the willingness to travel occasionally to our East-African subsidiaries
- Doing something meaningful - you´ll becoming part of an enterprise, that brings real positive impact to ordinary people in East Africa
- Personal development – beside new experiences of developing in an international context with new technologies we support you with possibilities for participation on Hackathons, developer conferences and classical trainings
- Nice benefit package – including company sponsored insurances, company sports, car-sharing arrangement etc.
- Be part of a great team of people – who combine professional expertise with personal passion
- Flat hierarchies and unconventional ways to do things - your ideas and experiences are more than welcome
Skalitzer Str. 85-86
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: