PHP Developer (m/f)
Did you ever want to change The World for the better but did not know where to start? Then join us and save the World with your PHP skills! We develop the tools to allow our customers to understand their energy flows and al-most always reveal ways for them to reduce the amount of required resources drastically. That does not just save the resources for future generations but also our customers' money. For our development team that means to deal with huge amounts of data that need to be visualized in real time to provide the necessary insights without frictions.
How and where:
Full time, permanent position starting ASAP, in Berlin Charlottenburg, right beside the S- and U-Bahn station, no traffic noise, beautiful terrace, motivated team, …
Energy efficiency is our mission. To reduce global energy consumption and global warming, the creation of transparency is the key. With our team of 20+ inspired colleagues we develop and market innovative systems for Energy Controlling (analysis software, data loggers, sensors etc.). These tools help our customers in creating transparency, in efficiently managing their energy consumption and in sustainably reducing their running costs for energy and maintenance. Our customers come from many different business areas all over the world. They include global play-ers with multinational manufacturing sites, public property administrations, universities, data centres and large, ecology-minded mines, as well as schools and research groups. We also use our software for monitoring and controlling the performance of all our IT system components. Be-sides, we produce over 100 kg of honey every year with our 'office beehive' which, of course, is extensively metered.
As a backend developer you will work on the scalability of our aggregation framework, the necessary configurations and the API to our frontend. We believe in the power of the web: All our tools for analysing and visualising the data run in the browser. You will work in close and continuous exchange with the frontend developers, product owners and testers so as to ensure a fluent process. There are no artificial boundaries between departments and you are very welcome to bring in your opinion and ideas.
- Exciting product with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in a highly-skilled, supportive, international team
- Agile software development, structured processes
- „Innovation days“ and team events
- High degree of responsibility
- Relaxed working environment, flat hierarchies
- Individual organisation of working hours around core time
- Support in professional and personal development
- Bees, aquaponics & free lunch on the terrace
Any questions? Then contact us! Please submit your application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you! More information on www.dezem.de.
- Very good knowledge and professional experience in PHP (preferably PHP 7.2)
- Profound experience in developing and enhancing software architectures
- No need to be any good in frontend design or even HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to adopt to existing conventions in a complex architecture
- PHPUnit, MongoDB and MySQL mean something to you
- Systematic, structured, team-oriented and independent working style
- Reliability and thoroughness
- Good communication skills with team members and (sometimes) customers
Wilmersdorfer Str. 60
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: