Associate Director - Offshore Wind Consulting
Job ID: 10272
Location: Hamburg (Utrecht or London also considered)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant’s professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant’s practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
Is this you?
You have a passion for offshore wind energy and are looking for an outstanding international consultancy that has real impact in transitioning the world to a sustainable, decarbonized energy system. You want to be part of a dynamic and growing team with top notch knowledge and insights in project development, financing, execution and operation.
You like working in interdisciplinary teams on complex problems, driving towards tangible results that make a difference and create value for a wide range of clients. You would like to develop new skills rapidly and look forward to going out of your comfort zone.
This vacancy is situated within the Offshore Wind team. You will be working with colleagues that have practical experience in offshore wind project feasibility, project management, economic analysis, development, design, engineering, fabrication, transport, installation and commissioning, as well as due diligence and quantitative schedule and cost risk assessment. Our offshore wind energy experts advise project developers, utilities, government organisations, financial institutions and OEMs both at a project and strategic level.
We are looking for an experienced, senior offshore wind expert to strengthen and support the further growth of our industry leading offshore wind business team in Hamburg (will also consider Utrecht or London). You will lead and work in multidisciplinary project teams depending on the specific requirements of the assignment with a specific focus on providing senior expertise. You will be responsible for performing diverse technical, commercial and strategic advisory services for a variety of clients including investors, lenders, utilities and developers. You will contribute to technical discussions and prepare reports and presentations forour clients, and you will actively nurture relationships with them to support acquisition. Internally you will provide a leadership role, train and support less experienced team members with guidance, as well as support knowledge management, innovation and continual improvement.
- Relevant university degree (Master or equivalent)
- Experienced, senior (AD level / 7+ years) offshore wind expert to strengthen and support the further growth of our offshore wind business
- Willing and able to take ownership and leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiastic to develop new service offerings on a project level, butalso in the broader energy transition context
- Proven track record, industry reputation and network
- Profound offshore wind industry knowledge and a thorough overall understanding of offshore wind project development, project economics, risks and financing aspects and basic technical expertise in all core areas of an offshore wind farm
- Ideally understands the changes that are happening in the energy sector and how offshore wind fits into this transition
- Ideally have a background in consulting, preferably management/strategy consulting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, transform them into simple messages and gain the respect of clients and colleagues;
- Self-starter with the ability to contribute in a high-pressure environment, to deliver high-quality results, to engage in dynamic relationships with clients;
- Self-driven with the ambition to play a leading role in knowledge development;
- Proactive and convincing personality who is a team-player, who is self-reflective and eager to learn
- Excellent English language skills. Fluency in another language is beneficial, especially German.
- Willingness to undertake regulat business travel
2xxxx Hamburg (Utrecht or London also considered)
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: