Project Manager Technical (f/m/x)
Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya und Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager Technical in Berlin to undertake the technical management of our solar projects. We’re imagining somebody who’s confident in their knowledge of energy systems, has an interest in solar energy and, like the rest of the team, wants to spend every day working to solve the global challenges we face. Sounds like you?
- Calculate energy savings for different system types such as PV, SHW or other energy efficiency technologies.
- Technical Due Diligence on design documents of different energy systems.
- Guide incoming and outgoing project files based on the project management plan and project documentation plan
- Manage communication with subcontractors, customers and internal staff.
- Manage subcontracts; review and approve documentation.
- Monitor progress of work against project schedules and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage client accounts and requests
- Provide solutions to project-related issues
- Assign, prioritize, and supervise project tasks (task management)
- Submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards
- Organize and participate in client meetings; report regularly project progress.
- Perform any other relevant, project-related duties when needed
- A BS or MS degree in Engineering
- Crucial understanding of energy systems, load profiles, energy consumption behaviour
- Preliminary knowledge in PV system components and design parameters
- Ability to analyse, manipulate, and present data effectively in reports and presentations
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- An eye for detail
What we offer:
- Work for the planet: we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- Office in Berlin, where our headquarters are
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose (Costa Rica)
- Valuable experience in project management, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
EUREF Campus 7
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: