Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Solar Provider Group
Solar Provider Group ist eine globale Solarfirma mit Hauptsitz in Toronto, Kanada “Canada’s fastest growing energy company two years in a row”. Wir entwicklen Solarprojekte weltweit und eröffnen jetzt ein Büro in Deutschland.
Solar Provider Group is a global leader in delivering and developing fully integrated solar projects. With an impressive track record of 10+ years and successful projects all around the world. We partner with local communities, landowners, building owners and utilities to seamlessly provide access to clean energy at competitive prices. We specialize in the development, financing, engineering, construction, as well as the operation and maintenance of commercial and utility-scale solar installations.
Wir entwicklen Solarprojekte weltweit und eröffnen jetzt ein Büro in Deutschland. Dafür suchen wir nach ambitionierten Mitarbeitern! Englischkenntnisse (mittel bis gut) sind erwünscht. Training ist in Toronto und Niederlande.
Show Us Your Talent
Do you want to do something real in combating climate change? Do you have an interest in business and technology? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit that would thrive in a global team? Do you have a passion for interaction with different stakeholders whether it is a landowner or a local planner?
If yes, show us your talent. We want to know your story and how your skills befit this role.
We are currently looking for a Business/Project Development consultant (and interns) to work with SPG’s Business and Project Development teams for our activities in Germany. We are seeking a talented, adaptable, and committed individual who desires to support the development of solar PV projects and a future powered by renewable energy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the full project development cycle, from land origination thru planning approval process to coordination of the grid interconnection process for our projects in Germany.
Type of Employment: Fulltime. There is a possibility for an extension.
Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Sales, Country Manager, Project Manager
Major accountabilities will include
- Identify suitable sites for large-scale solar development
- Manage land acquisition (interaction with large land owners and farmers), leasing and site locations required for solar PV ground mount development;
- Negotiate various types land lease agreements with private landowners;
- Communicate and deliver project information to landowners, special interest group and the community as a whole;
The Role (Project Management)
- Work directly with Business Development and Project Development teams in all aspects of development;
- Coordinate landlord approval on zoning/planning and interconnection permit applications;
- Assist with SPG’s business development efforts in Germany, including generating leads for land leases in support of developing a pipeline of utility-scale ground mount solar projects;
- Support SPG’s project development efforts in Germany throughout the development cycle;
- Utilize available data to evaluate development opportunities and identify risks;
- Support due diligence on compliance with planning and regulatory policies related to solar project development and SPG business activities;
- Liaise with permitting authorities and regulatory agencies at all tiers in Germany (e.g., [planning authority]) in order to obtain required permits and approvals;
- Coordinate with consultants and project stakeholders to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of key project deliverables – site control, permits, grid applications;
- Provide broad range of administrative support and coordination on project related activities/tasks for a project;
- Prepare presentation materials for, and participate in, project related workshops, public hearings and others;
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to gather information regarding the perceived impacts of development activities on communities, the environment, and natural resources;
- Provide support for senior and intermediate environmental professionals and project developers;
- Maintain, update, and organize project databases.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess SPG core values: Team-play; Tenacity; Sharing; Sustainability, Passion, and Ownership;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team, while remaining organized and managing own workload;
- Entrepreneurial spirit – highly motivated by success and hitting targets;
- Must be willing to travel to visit landowners and perform the site visits;
- Willing to participate at training in the Netherlands or in the HQ in Toronto, Canada;
- An undergraduate degree or post-secondary diploma in Environmental Studies, Urban Planning Business or related discipline;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality work;
- Minimum one (1) year experience in real estate, sales, permitting process and in solar industry would be an asset;
- Experience researching, interpreting and analysing legislation and policy documents;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently;
- Work effectively in a fast-paced working environment;
- Fluency in German and English languages;
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to interact with staff at all levels and a wide range of stakeholders;
- Full driving license and having access to a car would be ideal.
If you can relate to SPG’s core values and have the requisite skills and qualifications, please submit your resume.
- Please submit your resume in German and English language;
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to seeking diversity in the workplace and we welcome or consider resumes from all qualified candidates. SPG will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process, as required. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation during these processes, please contact our Human Resources department.
Solar Provider Group
Frau Nikol Markovic HR Manager
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: