Financial / Commercial Analyst (m/w/d)
EP New Energies GmbH
permanent full-time position based in Berlin
EP New Energies GmbH is the new competence centre for renewable energies within the EPH Group. We combine the drive of a start-up with the experience, resources and network of our corporate group. As a young and dynamic company, we have been driving forward the development and implementation of renewable energy projects since 2019. We benefit from the large amount of real estate of the companies within the EPH Group – spread across Europe. We are looking for motivated and committed visionaries who will join us in driving this great project forward with all their energy.
- Support all business operations from a commercial perspective (cooperation agreements, project development, procurement, project finance and sales, M&A opportunities, PPAs)
- Financial modelling of wind energy and solar projects
- Follow and monitor market trends, political framework, competition and derive actions as necessary
- Evaluate and arrange PPA contracts for renewable energy projects and coordinate the participation in FIT auctions.
- Evaluate and arrange financing contracts for renewable energy projects
- Support the Management in developing and managing meaningful KPI’s
- Coordinate commercial due diligence processes and evaluate M&A possibilities that fit our strategy
- Develop business relationships with banks, clients and stakeholders inside and outside the group
- Provide relevant support to the Management Directors in business planning and strategy
- Exceptional degree from a university or business school in business, technical or financial field combined with sound knowledge in the area of finance and strategy
- At least 3 years of experience from the renewable energy industry, in a commercial role with well-founded experience with financial modelling, portfolio valuation and business models
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills, can-do attitude, deep sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with sound and rational judgement
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Challenging and exciting tasks within a growing renewable energy company
- Short decision-making paths and a motivated, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- 30 annual leave
- Project work in a national and international environment
Would you like to work with us on this unique project?
If you’re ready to be challenged, please send us your application by e-mail, stating your next possible starting date and salary expectations.
EP New Energies GmbH
Köpenicker Straße 54
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: