Analyst / Senior Analyst
Aurora Energy Research GmbH
About the position
Joining our office in Berlin, you will contribute to the firm by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
You will join either our Research & Publications or our consulting team, working on long-term market forecasts and studies on the future of energy systems. Recent topics we have been working on include:
- The impacts of a coal phase-out in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic
- Helping financial investors understand the risks and opportunities of investing in renewable energy
- Evaluating the future role of hydrogen in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium
You will work in a dynamic, fast thinking and supportive environment. You will enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the European energy sector, and to grow to become a highly-qualified energy expert under the guidance of directors with deep experience addressing major strategic issues gained at the world’s leading advisory firms.
The position is suitable for a recent graduate of a bachelor’s or master’s program. Exact entry position will be dependent on experience and educational level.
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office
- A competitive salary
- A university degree in either:
- a quantitative subject, coupled with a keen interest in policy developments
- a social science, environmental studies or a related field, coupled with an interest in quantitative analysis
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data and information
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Team players who take an interest in what happens in the world around them
- Enthusiasm for energy markets; previous professional or academic exposure to energy beneficial
- Very good knowledge (C1 level) of both English and one other European language (especially German, Dutch, Polish, Italian, or a Nordic language)
Start dates are flexible, please indicate your availability. We will review applications as they are received.
To apply, please click on the following link.
Aurora Energy Research GmbH
Dresdener Str. 15
+49 (0)30 12084969
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: