Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally. Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
ib vogt successfully collaborates with the International Finance Corporation (World Bank), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (ERBD), Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) and covered non-recourse project financing with Export Credit Guarantees by Euler Hermes and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency.
The company creates business in more than 43 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Poland, Egypt, USA, Australia, India, Singapore, Philippines and Pakistan, as well as several joint ventures in more than 20 countries.
In order to support our further international growth, we are looking for a qualified and motivated
Project Manager Due Diligence & Transaction Services (m/f/d)
As a member of our Due Diligence & Transactions team, your tasks will include the following in particular:
- Coordination and supervision of transaction processes (sale of project SPVs and acquisition of developed projects)
- Creation, evaluation, assessment and provision of project related datarooms for transaction due diligences
- Key contact for customers and advisers during Due Diligence phase
- Management of information exchange and Q&A procedures
- Support of Project Financing (management of Due Diligence
processes in connection with bank financing)
- Assistance of Legal Department to prepare transaction and project contracts and documents
- Degree in industrial engineering or related business or
- Analytical and structured mindset, a solid technical
understanding and detail oriented working method
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity to business topics and issues
- Several years of professional experience in project development and the stated task area, preferable focusing on renewable energy projects and ground-mounted PV systems
- Good MS Office applications skills
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally required)
- Experience in project transactions and M&A business would be preferable
- Languages: English (excellent command), other foreign languages also welcome
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
How to apply:
If you enjoy challenges, are looking for a modern workplace and would like to become actively involved in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding a career at ib vogt, please contact Sonja Chatziantoniou. Phone: +49 (0)30 / 397 440 773.
ib vogt GmbH * Helmholtzstr. 2-9 * 10587 Berlin * Germany * Phone: +49 30 397440-0 * Fax: +49 30 397440-10