Would you like to join a pioneer in renewable energy with the track record, ambition and mission to drive large-scale PV to meet growing global needs for clean electricity?
ib vogt, one of the world’s leading integrated PV developers, delivers superior and sustainable impact and performance. We aim to always be at the forefront of technology, solutions, the marketplace and opportunities, while delivering high-quality large-scale PV power plants to our customers worldwide.
We are a multinational and fast-growing multi-GW company with over 320 experienced professionals and invest several million euros annually. Our team works highly professionally and in an international, dynamic environment. We offer a great workplace for our diverse staff to learn, grow and contribute.
The company conducts business in more than 43 countries and operates internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany, as well as its offices in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, the USA, Australia, Singapore, the Philippines, South Korea, India and Bangladesh.
To support our energy storage team, beginning at the earliest possible date, we are looking for a qualiﬁed and dedicated
Energy Storage - Implementation Team Lead (m/f/d)
Your tasks will include:
- Develop and implement a business plan and/or strategy to develop or commercialise BESS assets in ib vogt target markets or new geographies, including:
- Analyse and evaluate the prospects for the development / commercialisation of BESS technology (either solar co-located or standalone large storage basis)
- Quantify the relevant revenue stack available to BESS projects considering the current regulatory environment and envisaged future changes
- Explore and structure revenue hedges for some or all revenue stacks available to the asset
- Procurement of construction / operations partners;
- Explore / structure financing options, including equity / senior debt;
- Potential exit routes.
- Lead the development of investment base case for ib vogt BESS projects and oversee BESS investment committee submissions
- Structure and close on senior secured non-recourse project financing
- Recruit a diverse team with the analytical and transactional competence to commercialise projects globally
- Develop a systematic approach to evaluate energy market frameworks, competitors and trends within various jurisdictions. Continue to monitor ongoing market trends to ensure ib vogt approach is up to date
- Work cross team to support construction and operations tenders, including the negotiation of supply agreements and associated warranties
- Interface and coordinate cross-team to support development activities, construction and asset management activities
- Ensure projects are realised in accordance with the investment base case
- Lead project exits to third party investors
- Strong strategic and solution focused thinking, driven by analytical analysis and commercials
- Experience trading in wholesale power and ancillary services markets
- Experience in commercialising energy storage systems
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in building up and leading a team
- Understanding of energy development processes
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
How to apply:
If you enjoy challenges, are looking for a modern workplace and would like to become actively involved in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding a career at ib vogt, please contact Sonja Chatziantoniou. Phone: +49 (0)30 / 397 440 773.
ib vogt GmbH * Helmholtzstr. 2-9 * 10587 Berlin * Germany * Phone: +49 30 397440-0 * Fax: +49 30 397440-10