Research Internship in Gender and Public Participation
Women Engage for a Common Future
- remote or Munich/D
- January 2022
- Area: Gender and Public Participation
- Date: asap (for 3 to 6 months)
Women in Europe for a Common Future (WECF) with three offices (in
Germany, the Netherlands and France) is an international network
of over 150 women’s environmental and health organisations
implementing projects in 50 countries and advocating globally for
a healthy environment for all. We are looking for a dedicated
intern contributing to the preparation and implementation of one
of our projects relating to gender and public participation in
European environmental policies.
Depending on the current COVID-19 regulations, the intern may be
requested to work remotely.
- Supporting the team in research on issues of gender and
public participation relevant to the project.
- Supporting the team with drafting documents such as
assessments, reports etc. relevant to the project.
- Participation in meetings via Microsoft Teams and/or in the
What WECF Offers:
- Experience of working in an international NGO.
- Direct involvement in our projects and advocacy work.
- Networking possibilities within the office and within the
organisation as well as partner organisations.
- Student of political science, women’s and human rights or
- Ability to work independently.
- Interest in gender issues, political and democratic
processes, environmental rights and public participation.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and German.
If you are interested please send a short letter of motivation,
your CV and a short writing example (between 500 and 800 words in
English) to Dr. Anke Stock, WECF e.V., email@example.com.
For further information visit our website: www.wecf.org.
- Women Engage for a Common Future
- Dr. Anke Stock
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: